Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2012

No7 Nail Polish Review + Swatches!

Hey guys! I woke up, really wanting to do a blog post, so I decided to do one on the No7 Nail Polishes! I believe they are £7.00 each but i'm not sure. And the Mini's were a gift last christmas, so they don't sell them anymore, but you can still get the full sizes!
No7 Mini's


Betty Blue


Milan


Rose Truffle

Temptress (I have no clue where the swatch went )

My two full size  No7 Polishes


Pinky Pure


Pink Grapefruit

Overall I really like these nail polishes they are quite opaque, you can get away with once coat but I recommend 2-3. But I think they are a bit overpriced, because some of the polishes are really opaue but then others are super sheer! But they are 10ml for £7. Do you think they are overpiced? Comment below!

Disclaimer - I received the mini No7 nail polishes for christmas, but I did buy the other 2 full size ones with my own money :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...