Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Monday 4 June 2012

My OPI Nail Polish Collection + Swatches!

Hey guys I KNOWWW I haven't blogged in ages... I went out of town for 3 days and my nails have also been completely disgusting and they just started to look better. I'm also trying out Photoscape editor and swatching colours on all of my nails instead of one or a swatch. . I also added a FAQ tab and deleted my NOTD tab. Comment below if its better or not.Anyways I only have 4 polishes to swatch today but they are super pretty!
                           




This is OPI Russian Navy. Its a navy polish with tiny flecks of red blue and purple. I used 1 coat, and sorry about my manky cuticle :P


This is OPI Rumples Wiggin. It is my favourite polish ever its a light lavender colour but it looks way lighter on camera. I used 2 coats


This is OPI Teenage Dream I don't think you can get it anymore as its part of the Katy Perry Collection. I LOVE THIS POLISH its got chunky monkey glitters, that are pink and silver but they turn rainbow in the light! 

Doesn't the word rainbow make you think of the TV show from forever ago?!?!


This polish is OPI Up Front and Personal. Its one of my favourites its a light gold shimmer polish. I used 2 coats. 

You can purchase OPI polishes online on amazon or (in the UK) I buy mine from Lena White or Selfridges stores.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...