Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 16 June 2012

Naio Instant Nail Brightener Review + Swatch!

Hey guys I'm so sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days, I've honestly been soooo busy with school and I went to a couple of birthday parties etc. But I'm back!! Well I am going to prefilm some videos and pre-write some blog posts for the upcoming school week because I am so busy while I have school. But I'm breaking up from school on the 20th July :( which is so far away but In the summer I'm gonna post every other day!

Anyways I bought a lot of stuff from Naio recently, which if you didn't know, its a sort of online nail supply store. I love their products and I wanted to try some more! I needed a nail brightener because my nails are so stained from swatching polishes.

This is what it looks like on my nails. It makes my nails look so bright and doesn't have a super shiny finish so its not too noticeable.

This is before (left) and after (right) as you can tell my nail looks a lot healthier!

Overall I really recommend it I got the 6ml bottle and it was only £1 something - I forgot! I used 1 coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...