Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Monday 23 July 2012

Barry M Haul + Swatches

Hey guys so yesterday I was waiting at my bus stop and I had the urge to go and buy some nail polishes - so I did :) I bought 4 Barry M ones.

Keep scrolling for better swatches ;)
I have Barry M Nude #342 on my nails and Barry M Gold Glitter #339 on my ring finger

 Barry M Nude (4 coats)
Barry M Gold Glitter (3 coats)
I have Barry M Lemon Ice Cream #307 on my nails and Barry M Aqua Glitter #340 on my ring finger
I actually love this polish, its the perfect lemon colour (3 coats)

Sorry that the pics blurry (3 coats)

I paid £2.99 for each polish which is a really good deal to me, they are such amazing quality polishes :D I got them from Boots. You can purchase them here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...