Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 July 2012

NOTD: Grey and Pink

Hey guys are you all having a good week? My exams ended on Tuesday *hallelujah* but I actually had this nail polish on on Saturday and I really love it, Juicystar07 had it on in her 'Juicy Jabber: My Apologies + Meet My Animals!' video which you can watch here. Its really pretty and the pink really contrasts well with the grey.

I used Barry M Grey which you can get here
For the pink ring finger I used Cupcake Frosting by Jesses Girl JulieG Collection which you can get here

Thanks for reading :) xoxo


2 comments:

  1. congratulations on finishing your exams, hope they went well? Loving the pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the exams were actually really easy and thanks for following :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...