Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 July 2012

NOTD: Lavender Cupcake by NYC

Hey guys I'm bloggging quite late tonight, I've felt sick all day and I just haven't been in the mood for blogging :( but I have been on a roll recently with 1 blog post a day and I didn't want to stop it. And yh I took the pics literally just now and its late so that explains the bad lighting ;( normally I use natural lighting WHICH ROCKS.
 It is such a pretty lavender colour <3 its my favourite colour so as soon as I saw it I had to buy it
 Sorry for the grainy-ness :( that's why I prefer taking pics in natural light
As you can see its a NYC Expert Last Nail Polish and it claims in lasts up to 7 days, I've worn it for 3 days (which is good for me, I normally paint my nails everyday) and I have noticed no chipping apart from the free edge which isn't very noticeable. It is a creme finish - and i used 2 coats. Oh and pick it up NOW in Superdrug, all NYC products are under £2.50 which is AMAZING! 

Thanks for reading xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...