Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Friday 21 June 2013

MUA Pistachio Ice Cream Nail Polish Review

Hey guys so I saw everyone raving about the new MUA nail polishes, and about how they are so pigmented and amazing so obviously I had to go and buy some. I got 3 but I'll only be reviewing this one today, if you want to see the other ones then comment below and let me know!

 This is the colour (Pistachio Ice Cream), as you can see it is a very pale mint green colour. I used a base coat and then 2 coats of this MUA polish. I didn't use a topcoat, with 2 coats it is quite shiny so I don't think a top coat is necessary. 
This is the bottle. Its so cute! A much better design than the old MUA polish bottles. It does look identical to the Essie bottles but who really cares? Not me! I think it is a 6ml bottle. The price is the best thing about this nail polish, it is only £1!!!! Every time I have spare change I'm going to buy an MUA nail polish now :)

I have swatches of old MUA polishes here

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...