Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Sunday 29 September 2013

Butter London Teddy Girl Swatch & Review

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted regularly I've been so busy but today I made loads of blog posts so I will be posting every day next week. Right now I'm watching X Factor and its my guilty please I absolutely love it!


I used 3 coats to get this colour. You need 3 coats to get it really opaque. I also used a topcoat because it was a bit splotchy. I absolutely love this colour it is the PERFECT baby pink colour. I wanted this colour for so long so when I finally splurged I was so excited!


At first I thought it was such a waste of money and it wasnt pigmented but actually compared to the other polishes it is amazing! I really want to buy other Butter London polishes but they are so expensive! I paid £10.50 for it and I bought it at Selfridges. You can buy it from amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...