Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 21 September 2013

China Glaze Fairy Dust Swatch & Review

Hey guys so I know I've been doing a lot of polish swatches instead of nail art, I am at school so I only have the time to quickly swatch 1 nail polish after school. I will try and do designs on the weekends, but I might not have the chance.


I applied one coat over Barry M Blackberry Gelly Nail Polish. I am absolutely obsessed with this nail polish, it can instantly transform the nail polish or a nail art design. There are very small holographic glitters in it. 


I found about it through some nail art instagrams and I'm so glad I bought it! I bought mine from Amazon for £6 here. I don't normally spend that much money on nail polishes but its definitely worth it and I haven't found any drugstore alternative. 

Thanks for reading, make sure you comment and subscribe!

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...