Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 7 September 2013

Models Own Banana Split Swatch! Pastel Yellow Nail Polish

Hey guys woop woop second day in a row of posting! Going to get back into blogging now! I actually did these nails a few days ago but have just got around to posting it now. :)

I got this nail polish back at the start of summer, I really wanted it as I saw so many people raving about it on youtube and instagram.


This is the polish swatch. It is not very pigmented when you put it on, you need about 3 coats to get a solid colour but you could get away with only 2 coats it would just be a little patchy.


The scented part is slightly ridiculous, the top of the bottle is a scratch and sniff which does smell like those banana sweets. But your nails really don't smell like bananas they just smell like chemicals, sorry to disappoint! 

Overall, I like it but there is probably a better and more pigmented version on the market and when I find a good one I'll blog about it!

Thanks for reading make sure you follow and comment!

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...