Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Monday 16 September 2013

Models Own Dancing Queen Swatch & Review

Hey guys so I rarely use glitter nail polishes because they are such a pain to remove but I haven't swatched this before so it was necessary haha. And I forgot what this nail polish looked like so I'm happy I did this post :)


I used 2 coats of Barry M Indigo which I blogged about the other day (click here). I used 1 coat of 'Dancing Queen.' As you can see it is a clear nail polish with chunks of small and large gold glitters, some green glitters and some different shaped and coloured glitters.


It isn't the easiest glitter to apply, it is hard to get an even amount of all of the glitters on the nail. Also the bigger glitters tend to stick up so you have to push them onto the nail to stick if that makes sense.

Thanks for reading, make sure to comment and subscribe

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...