Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Rimmel Nail Nurse Nail Rescue 14 Day Treatment Review

Hey guys so since I did that blog post about my gel nails I remembered I used a products to help my nails get back to strength, which is this amazing product!


To find out about my gel nail experience click here. So when I took them off I religiously did this regime (Apply 1 coat on day 1, apply second coat on day 2, take off on day 7 and repeat.) By using this product slowly but surely my nails did get a lot stronger much faster than I had expected. They didnt harden over 2 weeks but after about a month they were noticeably better. 

I really recommend this product, I wear 2 coats of this for Monday-Friday for school and then paint my nails with a design for the weekend. This routine makes my nails really strong and healthy looking. I always thought that if you always wear nail polish your nails would be really unhealthy and weak but they are actually the opposite! It's great. 

This products retails for £4.49 and you can buy it here. You can probably but it at supermarkets too :)

Thanks for reading make sure you comment and follow. 

Business email: nailpolishlover21@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...