Blogger Widgets

Search This Blog

Saturday 4 August 2012

Saturday Spam - LA Colors

Hey guys so today is actually a really exciting blog post for me because I went to a beauty store today - I normally never do, and I found LA Colors polishes for only 99p!! Soooo cheap! I only bought 4 because I have a lot of nail polish and I need to stop buying them.
These are all the polishes together, if you want to see more in depth swatches, keep scrolling!
 So I used 1 coat of 'Sassy Sparkle' over my french tip manicure.
 I actually like it its a nice way to spice up a french mani :)
JUST LOOK AT THE GLITTAAAAAA 

 I used 2 coats of 'Goddess' over 1 coat of Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Nail Colour in 'Copper Glamour' which I have a blog post on here
It is a gold colour with small hexagon holographic glitter and then BIG hexagon glitter things which are AWESOME <3

 I used 1 coat of 'Jewel Tone' over 2 coats of NYC Nail Polish in Lavender Cupcake which I have a blog post on here
It is sooo pretty and would make for a pretty good jelly sandwich :)
 I used 3 coats of 'Treasure Island' over 2 coats of Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream 
It's a super pretty greeny blue look and I LOVE IT!! The glitter is very fine though, so you will need 3-4 coats. They dry quite quickly though :)

And sorry if it's quite boring but I will be doing NOTD posts a lot over the next month cause I go back to school in exactly a month and 2 days ://// But I paint my nails every other day so you will see soooo many NOTD's but also reviews :) and I will try and film a tutorial not tomorrow but the day after cause my SD card is working again *hooray*

Thanks for reading xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...